Curriculum Development Center
Curriculum Development Center (CDC) is the constituent of Agriculture and Forestry University established under AFU Act section 18 enacted by Nepalese parliament in June, 2010. It is the part of academic affairs of university to provide academic excellence in teaching and direction to the academic program. CDC maintain academic quality of the university and provide the equivalence to the certificates given by the other universities of the globe.
CDC Operational Committee
There is an operational committee to provide policy and guidelines for the effective functioning of the CDC. The committee was formed as given in the rules book of AFU section 13.
|Director, Continuing Education||Member|
|Chairman, Subject Matter Committee (3)||Member|
- To develop curriculum of academic program of the university
- To update and revise the existing curriculum of the academic program according to changing needs of the consumer agencies and nation
- To publish text books, reference books and practical manuals to improve academic quality of the university
- To provide the equivalence to the certificates of the foreign university.
- COURSE BULLETIN OF B. Sc. Ag.
- COURSE BULLETIN OF B. V. Sc. and A.H.
- COURSE BULLETIN OF B. Sc. Forestry
Practical Manual in Review
Four practical manuals written by faculties are already in review
- Principles of Agronomy
- Fundamental of soil science and geology
- Introductory genetics
- Taxonomy of Fin fish
More than twenty certificates of different universities of the world has been made equivalent to Agriculture and Forestry university
Publication of syllabus of B. Sc. Fisheries, M. Sc. Ag, M. V. Sc, M. Sc. Forestry.