1. C.P. Shriwastav and S. Kumar, 2008. “Qualitative Erosion Risk Mapping – A case study of sub-watershed (Balkhela) of Alknanda River using RS and GIS” – Published in proceedings 5th National conference on Science and Technology, Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), Nov. 10-12, 2008, Kathmandu, 418pp.
2. C.P. Shriwastav and S. Kumar, 2008. “Qualitative Erosion Risk Mapping – A case study of sub-watershed (Balkhela) of Alknanda River using RS and GIS” – J. Inst. Agric. Anim. Sci. 29: 61-69 pp.
3. C.P. Shriwastav and K.R. Dahal 2007. “Documentation of Indigenous Knowledge of watershed management for Upland area: a case of Bishnu VDC, Kathmandu.” IAAS Res. Adv. 2: 213-218.
4. C.P. Shriwastav and K.R. Dahal. 2008. “Study of constraints to winter legume production at Rampur and its vicinity in Chitwan, A system approach” IAAS Res. Adv. 2: 173 – 177.
5. C.P. Shriwastav and S.C. Sah. 2009. “Effect of Farm yard manure (FYM) and Boron on yield of cauliflower (Brassica Oleracea var. botrytis L)" - J. Inst. Agric. Anim. Sci. 30:79-86.
6. D.R. Chalise, C.P. Shriwastav and S.C. Shah. 2014. Conceptualising and Assessing Sustainability of Contrasting Land Uses in Chitwan, Nepal. International Journal of soil Science 9 (3): 111-119.
7. B. Neupane, C.P. Shriwastav, S.C. Shah. 2014. Land Suitability Evaluation for Cereal crops: A multicriteria approach using GIS at Parbatipur VDC, Chitwan, Nepal. Research reports Vol I. DOREX, AFU Rampur, Nepal. 67 – 76.
8. D. Shah and C.P. Shriwastav, 2015. Land suitability analysis for Banana production in Mangalpur VDC of Chitwan district using Geospatial technology. Research reports Vol II. DOREX, AFU Rampur, Nepal. 175 – 183.
9. S. Timilsina, B. R. Khanal, S.C. Shah, C.P. Shriwastav, 2017. Effects of Biochar application on Soil properties and Production of Radish (Raphanus sativus L.) on loamy sand soil. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry University. 103 – 111.
1. The Characterization and Sustainability Assessment of Soils of Chitwan district with integrated use of RS and GIS – funded by University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of Nepal.
2. Land suitability analysis for banana production in Mangalpur VDC of chitwan district: a multi criteria decision making approach using geospatial technology – funded by Directorate of Research an Extension (DOREX), AFU, Rampur, Nepal.
3. Team Leader in ”Water resource project preparation facility (WRPP) Irrigation Master Plan – Land resource Mapping and Assessment” funded by Asian Development Bank and Government of Nepal for irrigation master plan through integrated river basin planning - To update land resource map of the country and assess the potential irrigable agricultural lands based on updated land resource mapping, data and information.
4. Soil Scientist in “National Land Use Project” to design methodology for identification of soil sample pit location covering enough sample points on each of major land resource unit to classify soils from order to family level, interpreting the satellite image as well as analyzing the existing data bases including LRMP for production of maps, data base and reports on land capability and soil of the concerned VDCs.